Southern Virginia University
Like mentioned below, I recently flew to D.C. and then down to Buena Vista, VA to check into SVU. It's a church-run school, but not church-owned. It's small, with only 750 students. And that's what was appealing to me. I loved the area. It was absoultely gorgeous with the Fall season being in full bloom. The people were nice. The campus was historic. The town was quaint. But alas, like I also mentioned, I'm here to stay at BYU. The trip was fun, however. I got to visit and stay with friends who go to a small liberal arts Catholic school in northern Virginia. I got to experience a new part of the country. And I solidified the fact that I was staying in Provo. I was so close to leaving, but this is a good place to be. It's where I need to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment