Saturday, November 07, 2009

Familia Barcos Update


One of my favorite less active members in Ushuaia was the Barcos Family. We were able to help them ignite the fire again after 13 years and I recently received this family picture taken on the shores of the bay in Ushuaia. They are such an incredible family and it was so inspiring to me to watch how they allowed the Gospel to change their lives. It not only helped them each invidually, but it literally saved their marriage. They are one of the most active families in the branch right now and LOVE sharing the Gospel with everyone. Sandra, the mom, is a returned missionary and I love to see her put up old pictures from her mission on Facebook as she recalls her incredible experiences. Gabriel, their oldest son, who got baptized just before his ninth birthday in December, wants to serve a mission in the United States. I told him he can come eat tacos at my house anytime!



Gabby with his friends at his baptism. All his friends are nonmembers and he invited them and their families!

No comments: