Friday, August 25, 2006

HOT and NOT

In a Teen magazine fashion, I introduce the "HOT" and "NOT" of the list, based on actual recent events in my not so glamorous life.

HOT: Chilling out to Ben Harper.
NOT: Getting a filling at the dentist while listening to the CD.

HOT: Eating an entire bowl of chicken fettucini soup, corn bread, and yogurt at Yogurt Country.
NOT: Waddling to JC Penny

HOT: Seeing two movies at the theaters in two nights
NOT: Spending $7.25 to see Will Farrell's messed up bottom teeth.

HOT: Reading the second book by "The Devil Wears Prada" author.
NOT: Knowing I'll soon be reading textbooks.

HOT: Having my first class this semester start at 1:00 p.m.
NOT: Using the morning to work.

HOT: A new flat screen 20" TV.
NOT: No room in the car to put it.

HOT: Indian food Saturday night!
NOT: Indian food night getting canceled.

HOT: The weather.
NOT: Utah weather in two months.

HOT: A new South Korean roommate.
NOT: I don't know Korean. She doesn't know English.

HOT: Jeans that fit.
NOT: I don't have any.

HOT: A new laundry basket.
NOT: Having to do my own laundry again.

HOT: The new waterfall outside my bedroom window.
NOT: The constant need to pee at night.

HOT: This list is done.
NOT: This list exists.

1 comment:

Mallorie said...

I personally think it's very cool that this list exists. It was basically hilarious. :)