As an encore to my entry about Elizabeth, I wanted to introduce the world to my favorite airport artist. Every time I have flown home for the last year, this musical genius has greeted me as I headed towards the baggage claim. His name is Adam Hurst and his sidekick is what he calls a gypsy cello. He created it. And he rules it. His eerie and mysterious music fills the airport terminal as people rush by to catch their flights. It's kind of surreal to stop and take in the music and almost see the hoards of people run in slow motion. The music slows the turn of the world to its rhythm. When I hear the strings of the Gypsy Cello, I know I've made it home. (After I use the bathrooms and remember I have two economically friendly flush options, that is). This is just reason 1,345 why I will live in Portland. Check him out below:
No comments:
Post a Comment