So here I am. According to this little clock in the corner of my computer screen, it is 4:48 a.m. And I am up. What the heck am I doing?
Well, because of BYU, it's schedule time. Well, at 5:00 a.m., that is. Last night my mom and I spent a couple of hours online putting together a possible schedule. We have ones that we'll try for, and a couple backups if my choices get full fast. Which is a great possibility. I hear that when it clicks over to 6:00 a.m. MTS, it's pandamoniom. Literally. So far I have 19 credit hours, but if I do well on the AP English test, I think I'll get out of First-Year Writing, so then I would drop a class. We'll see. I wanted to get into Beginning Clogging, but alas, it was full even last night. Darn.
This is what I'm going to try for in the rat race in 8 minutes:
Book of Mormon 121
Wellness
Social/Cultural Anthropology
English 115
Intro to English Major
Biology 100 OR Physics 100
Introduction to Interiors (I think interior design, which I think would be very interesting...)
Psychology OR Sociology
So down to 7 minutes. I'm tired. I'm somewhat delerious. I woke up at 4:30 a.m. Obviously, since I have time to type on this stupid blog, I woke up to early. Why? Am I anxious? Not really. I think I was merely craving cereal, which, once I actually woke up, was too nauseous to eat any. Ok, wish me luck. Here I go. Let the games begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment