Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Angeli-caca takes the Challenge


So Angelica took the challenge. She was the only one brave enough to take it on. I comend Angeli-caca on her effort, as well as her success. She emailed me her results, and here they are, for the world to see. If you see this girl around, please congratulate her on her good work. She deserves every pat on the back that life can give her. She is truly caca.
THE CHALLENGE

1. Say this line to your mother: "Mom, who are you?" Report her response. Repeat this to on other person of your choice.
First she said "What?!" Then she said "Titi, don’t be stupid", and then she sang that Shania Twain song "Don’t be stupid, you know I love you." I also asked Steven, he told me to shut up.
2. Find the weirdest song you can find and tell us what it is so that we can download it too. Feel free to post the lyrics if you can.
The weirdest song... this I found to be hard. Weird is a difficult word to actually define. "She thinks my tractor’s sexy" That’s a strange song. Have you ever found a tractor to be sexy?
3. Watch one "classic" movie and tell us how you felt watching it and/or what the movie means to you.
The other day I watched "I’ve Got Mail" and what it means to me is that no person is perfect, but everyone is bound to meet the right person for them. Sigh. I love happy endings.
4. Read one article in the News Review and comment on hidden meaning in the article--what you think the reporter was REALLY trying to say. Please include the date of the article so that one can refer to it in the archives of the online News Review.
"Patchwork" August 7, 2005. It was about Boy Scouts and now they trade their patches and can make money off them. I think what the reporter was REALLY trying to say was that if you collect junk you might make a profit. So keep those banana peels, they’ll be worth something some day.
5. State your opinion on the Douglas County Fair. Why do YOU go?
The fair is one of the staple events in Roseburg. It goes in the same set as football games, the half shell, Doc’s games, the various parades, the Arts Festival, etc. Why do I go? Because it’s an exquisite tradition, because I love the greasy food, gross people, unsanitary rides and being with my friends in the most Roseburgian atmosphere to hit Roseburg. I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
6. State your opinion on country music (please include an educated WHY).
Country music is great, but only some of it. Obviously everything’s good to a point and I can take quite a bit of coutry before I feel dizzy and unstable. It brings back great memories of when my dad used to take me to the dump with him and we would stop by Colony market and he would give me money for candy and if "Pretty Woma" came on he would sing it to me. Sigh. Those were the good ol days. In conclusion I believe in small doses of country music.
7. Eat your favorite food and then tell what your favorite food means to you.
Ice cream. I ate some Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. I suppose it means I’m going to be fat one day.
8. Send a mass email.
did it a gazillion times....
9. Send Jessica a greeting card.
DONE!!!
10. TP Jessica’s car.
Wow, i still haven’t done this one. Maybe one day.

No comments: