Thursday, May 17, 2012

More pictures from Buenos Aires!

These are pics from before we got to Pacheco...
With our friend Lorena on the famous street 9 de Julio.
9 de Julio
From the terrace of our first hostel.

This woman was playing I don´t really know what for money on the streets of San Telmo, the old artsy district of Buenos Aires. I loved it.
An inside view of our first hostel. Tyler slept on the top bunk next to me. The two guys below us were from Canada.

Love at Puerto Madero.
These odd looking rabbit things were everywhere at the Buenos Aires Zoo! They acted frozen and barely moved.
Python!
These bears had been trained to perform for zoo visitors who would throw food to them. It was....odd ...but cool!

2 comments:

ktb said...

You two are adorable! I am so glad you are having such a wonderful time!! xoxo

Ann said...

Thanks for the update and the pictures :)