Wednesday, June 15, 2005

What an odd child...

So I've decided that my brother is one of a kind. Take a look at the two pictures to see for yourself. He got the grand idea to cut his own hair. It was the second time that brilliant thought had crossed his mind. The first time he tried it, we had no idea he was secretly in the bathroom shaving his head. This time, however, I sat and watched with amazement. His first buzz to his hair was straight down the middle of his head. He looked radiating, and I knew he just had to go to school like that the next day. He almost went with the suggestion, until I'm sure his ego kicked in as well as some sense of pride. He, however, kept his hair like an old sick man for awhile, until finally he shaved the rest of it off and I helped him clean up the edges. For he had patches of gross tufts of hair all over his head. Sweetness. Ah. The joys of having a semi-retarted brother who is not really handicap but only chooses to be. It's wonderful.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Ken, I disagree. I'm actually stunned that you would take the time to type that many "ha"s.