Lately I've been in a very irritable mood...I don't know why. I just have been. Being such a state of mind has allowed me to dwell on the things that I'm just plain sick of, and here they are:
1. My pigstye of a room that has unpacked boxes overflowing onto my floor
2. The construction guy who is always at our house working on our kitchen until 10:00 at night
3. Willy Kane, the guy who we bought our house from---he moved into a trailer across the street with the neighbor and just comes over and works in our yard whenever he wants to. The other day I was out on the BBQ cooking eggs in my pajamas when I hear a bulldozer...There's Willy Kane! And then the guy he's living with, Roger, is older too, and drives over on his golf cart trying to get WIlly's attention by honking the little horn. I feel like we live in some retirement community for old loggers.
4. The fact that we don't have any good cereal
5. My dad's constant nagging
6. Zits
7. Riding in cars
8. My hair, as always (shoutout to Angeli-caca who has it much worse than me!)
9. Dying cell phones
10. Laundry
11. Having to go in the garage for food and make a sandwhich on top of the dryer
12. Getting ready
13. My little brother's constant poking of me
14. Working Out
15. This stupid huge safe that sits in our family room --- It's Willy Kane's. Why he hasn't taken it, I don't know...
16. The fact that my car has been in the shop for two weeks because Gage broke it trying to be a hot rod or something
17. Bad air conditioning
18. Chapped Lips
19. No good movies in theaters
20. People in general
3 comments:
Sweeet. I'm first. I'm so glad you have finally updated. I've read the last two entries and have enjoyed both of them thoroughly. I'll do a small list of things I'm sick of:
1. Repetition
2. Bad spelling (I can't spell well either)
3. Songs that are annoying
4. Not being able to speak Spanish
5. Hunger (It's constant in my body, and I hate it, because I don't want to be eating all the time.)
6. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds: LSD; I used to think it was a good song, but I know it isn't now, and I don't like that it always plays on my Shuffle and iTunes. Gah!
7. Run-on sentences
8. The English language in general. Where's that great language I was speaking just two weeks ago?!
9. Being too long-winded. I shouldn't use others' blogs to write about myself. How lame.
Mallorie
Jessi-caca,
Howdy partner! Willy Kane sounds like a funny guy, and so does your neighbor. I've always wanted to own a golf cart. I don't golf or anything. I've been commenting a lot. I'm kinda sorry for that. Well, my hair is worse I'm glad you noticed. Have a fine day!
Angelica
Haha. Mallorie, I think it's okay to use my blog to write your own thoughts. In fact, it's an honor.
Angeli-caca, I actually like you commenting a lot on my blog. It makes me feel special and loved. If no one commented, I'd have no purpose to my otherwise pathetic life.
Kenneth, I shall take your idea and run with it. It sounds like a marvelous plan. Will you help me? I'm afraid I might need some assistance in running the bulldozer.
Post a Comment