So I'm in a group now. Yeah. I'm officially cool. You can't be a cool college student until you have a posse. Well, lucky me, I have officially obtained one.
Today, Jamie was with her sister, leaving me with no one to attend the BYU football game with. Consequently, I had to find someone else (that or face the crowds alone.) As a result, I discovered Alison, a girl from two doors down. And so we went to the game, which BYU dominated by the way, and I made a new friend. She's from Arizona. When we returned, we joined another girl, oddly enough, also Alison, and went to the main part of campus to have a celebratory dinner for one of the Alison's birthdays. During this dinner, we established an importoant concept: Everyone seemed have groups - they went to dances, ate dinner, attended football games, etc. together. We decided we need a group. And so there we were. A group. From Arizona, Tennessee, and Oregon. I was elated. I was so in. Following dinner, after talking of our lives like a mild form of "Sex and the City," we headed to the Creamery, which makes its own ice cream, and got half a gallon. We then took it to our fourth floor and proceeded to knock on people's doors, inviting them to gorge themselves with Brownie Nut Fudge using the spoons we stole from various eating places on campus on our journey back to the dorm. And so there we were, in the little living room thing, eating out of the box carton with our spoons, watching some show in French. For some odd reason, there were like seven channels in foreign languages. Finally we settled on CNN, deciding that we live in a bubble and must be informed of the world around us. We then said our goodbyes and headed to our seperate rooms to gorge ourselves with books, in my case, Biology. Did I mention I loathe science with a dinstic passion? Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment