The Killers sing a song, "Somebody Told Me." I'm sure many of you have heard it. It's played often on the radio. But I had a disagreement with a certain friend about the words to the chorus. I said that it went, "Somebody told me, you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend, that I had in February of last year." My friend said something completely different. He even argued with the supposed evidence of having looked up the lyrics online. However, I have just looked them up and know for a fact that I was right. So, friend, (and anyone else who thought the lyrics were otherwise,) the chorus to "Somebody Told Me" goes as follows:
But somebody told me you had a boyfriend who looked
like a girlfriend
That I had in february of last year
Its not confidentialI've got potential
(NOW WHAT IT MEANS, ON THE OTHER HAND...)
2 comments:
Well, I can't remember my sign in name, so i guess i'll have to do an anonymous post, but you must admit it does sound like what I had said, even Elleanor agreed with that, but yes, I must admit, you were right, those are the in fact the correct lyrics. :)
I don't think it sounds like ANYTHING you said. Numscull...
Post a Comment