I HATE BIOLOGY
I really hate Biology,
It's the devil, Oh can't you see?
It goes over my head, and stabs me in the heart,
It makes me depressed and I never feel smart.
The lectures are humongous,
I could care less about the types of fungus.
The teacher confuses himself, and thus me,
During the class I wish I was drowned in the sea.
I read in the text book every other day,
But seriously, the material doesn't ever stay.
My brain never retains science-related material,
Augh! I'm getting stressed! I need some cereal...
And then there's the labs on Tuesdays at 4,
Oh gosh, I don't want to go anymore.
There's some Russian named Iliead who speaks "likah dis,"
I'm still waiting for him to lead an uprising...communist.
We have to take a five-question test,
And it's based on like 20 pages of text.
I'm always like, "Greaaaaat." Here comes a "C,"
Biology...It's just not for me.
Oh, and I can't forget the research posters,
I'd rather stick my hand in a toaster.
I'm with two other kids who could really care less,
Well, I guess it's actually three. I confess.
To make matters worse, the class is at 4,
It's the last class of the day and it's such a bore.
My eyes grow weary. My stomach grows weak,
I need some sleep. I need something to eat.
Luckily our TA doesn't want to be there,
So after twenty mintues she'll say, "See you later!"
Cool. A teaching assistant who's apathetic,
Can you really get any more pathetic?
Well, I know one thing that can, and that's science!
"I WILL NOT ATTEND THAT CLASS" I shout in defiance.
Okay, okay. I'll go, I'll go.
Even though I'd rather say no.
I dont' understand; I'd say no to drugs.
Why can't I say no to cells, atoms, and bugs?
Down with neurtrons, DNA, and covalent bonds,
I say throw the biology text book to the frogs in the pond.
I have this dreaded class tomorrow at 10,
I shall sulk to the building and then pretend.
I'll pretend to like it for the sake of those near me,
I would hate to end up strangling one of them when I'm angry.
Oh, the joys of not having a science-oriented mind,
It makes one so very...unkind.
Wish me luck. The course is quite dreadful.
But what can you except? Biology's the devil.
It's the devil, Oh can't you see?
It goes over my head, and stabs me in the heart,
It makes me depressed and I never feel smart.
The lectures are humongous,
I could care less about the types of fungus.
The teacher confuses himself, and thus me,
During the class I wish I was drowned in the sea.
I read in the text book every other day,
But seriously, the material doesn't ever stay.
My brain never retains science-related material,
Augh! I'm getting stressed! I need some cereal...
And then there's the labs on Tuesdays at 4,
Oh gosh, I don't want to go anymore.
There's some Russian named Iliead who speaks "likah dis,"
I'm still waiting for him to lead an uprising...communist.
We have to take a five-question test,
And it's based on like 20 pages of text.
I'm always like, "Greaaaaat." Here comes a "C,"
Biology...It's just not for me.
Oh, and I can't forget the research posters,
I'd rather stick my hand in a toaster.
I'm with two other kids who could really care less,
Well, I guess it's actually three. I confess.
To make matters worse, the class is at 4,
It's the last class of the day and it's such a bore.
My eyes grow weary. My stomach grows weak,
I need some sleep. I need something to eat.
Luckily our TA doesn't want to be there,
So after twenty mintues she'll say, "See you later!"
Cool. A teaching assistant who's apathetic,
Can you really get any more pathetic?
Well, I know one thing that can, and that's science!
"I WILL NOT ATTEND THAT CLASS" I shout in defiance.
Okay, okay. I'll go, I'll go.
Even though I'd rather say no.
I dont' understand; I'd say no to drugs.
Why can't I say no to cells, atoms, and bugs?
Down with neurtrons, DNA, and covalent bonds,
I say throw the biology text book to the frogs in the pond.
I have this dreaded class tomorrow at 10,
I shall sulk to the building and then pretend.
I'll pretend to like it for the sake of those near me,
I would hate to end up strangling one of them when I'm angry.
Oh, the joys of not having a science-oriented mind,
It makes one so very...unkind.
Wish me luck. The course is quite dreadful.
But what can you except? Biology's the devil.
No comments:
Post a Comment