
These are my two brothers. Feel free to comment on their looks, and if you know them, their oddness. I can not believe how many people have come up to me and said, "Your little brother looks so much like Gage!" I just don't see it, however. If you were to see a picture of my dad at a young age, Gage is a replica. My dad is not Bryce's dad, so I argue that they do not, in fact look alike. They are both, however, lady's men....
2 comments:
Hey yo,
I suggest you take a picture of that big, fat lip of yours and post it here for all to see that despite the many comments these kind people have been leaving on this blog, you're still just another major loser...with a fat lip.:) You've got to come to grips with the truth sometimes, Jess, I'm sorry.
-Ashley
Bryce is definitely the cool brother. Not saying Gage is not cool, but Bryce is my best friend! Or, actually I'm his best friend. :) I think they look kind of alike, but more I think that Bryce is a mini-Kent.
Post a Comment