So I'm ending the travel log. It goes up to Day 8 and after Day 1 I was falling asleep, so I can imagine the amount of drool you all are producing as your face lay slapped against the keyboard in a deep sleep induced by my blow by blow account of my trip. No one cares but me. So let me just give you my highlights in a nutshull. If you want details, just inquire...
1. Faith Hill, Katie Couric, Al Roker's backside
2. The Herd of Cow People in the park
3. Getting Lost on the Subway and ending up in Queens
4. Fried Pea Sandwhiches that looked like green poop
5. Gettting invited to play a pickup game of street basketball by a really big, tall black guy
5. Killing myself with cheesecake
6. Really hot mustard
7. Hot guys at Columbia, NYU, Harvard, and Yale. Sorry MIT. You guys looked a little backwards.
8. We worried I had become pregnant on the subway
9. Met JIMMY at the train station. He stalked us..."Hey Ladies!"
10. Vanderbilt Mansion
11. Tour of a crypt and our tour guide telling us Yale zapped her daughter's brain.
12. Learned to talk Bostonian: We went to the hawba. We also saw a lot of pawked caws.
13. Taxi Driver in Boston listening to Iraqi Radio which was talking about killing Americans
14. Blue Man Goup. Enough said.
15. Killing Myself again with Coldstone
16. Finding out from a Harvard police officer that Harvard students just look smart. They aren't really.
17. Driving through a toll booth without stopping to pay
18. Killing myself at Serindipities
19. Played the huge piano from the movie "Big" then watched two obviously gay guys perform on it
20. Hailing a taxi like a true New Yorker. I got it, gave him directions and then here comes the three women I went with from behind the wall and they jump in the taxi with me. So much for my sophistication...
21. Ate on Mulberry Street. And to think that it happened...
22. Followed Julia Stiles on the sidewalk before we scared her off with our stalkerish behaviour
23. Just having been to the East Coast! Next up? Glendale. I've never been there. Has anyone else???
No comments:
Post a Comment