Here is some food that I have eaten in NYC since I have been here.I 'm almost positive you all are interested in what is sitting in my stomach right now:
*Cold Cereal in a 500 square foot apartment for breakfast
*Mongolian in the Upper East Side
*Chicken on a stick from a street vendor
*NY Cheesecake
*Lombartti's Pizza (the first Pizzaria in NY) in SOHO
*Geletto in SOHO
*Turkey Sandwhich on 5th Avenue
*Apple Oat Bran across from the New York Public Library
*Free AMAZING Candybars from M&M promoters all over NY
*Luna Bars from my Purse
2 comments:
Only you would go to New York City and still eat cold cereal and Luna bars. NO, just kidding. It sounds like you've done a lot of other experimentation. Have fun for the rest of your trip!
Hey Jess! I miss you and i hope you're having fun! Sounds like you are, although i just dont understand why you turned down that black guy who just wanted to play a little street ball with ya. That's a major complement, though. I mean, he could see it in your eyes -- he could just tell that you were a baller. We should start calling you JT-balla', yo!
-Ashley
Post a Comment