Sunday, May 01, 2005
Welcome, welcome
So this is my first blog entry, and as my blog title states, it will be so much of nothing. But I'm sure all of you are dying to read my words of wisdom and powerful insight on life. But before I begin, let me just do a little disclaimer: I can't spell. I suppose there is a spell-check thing on this, but where's the fun in that? Anyway, I hope people read this and definitely feel free to COMMENT! If I find out that I am a complete loser with indeed no friends or even acquaintances, at least I know I'll always have this blog to talk to. We will have some pretty interesting conversations, the computer and I. Fabio (that is my computer's name) is such a good listener...very attentive. OK, well let the blogging begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment