I just wanted to let the person who commented on my Fighting Grime post and then deleted it that I hate them. Yes, I realize hate is a strong word, but let me explain. I logged onto my blog, hoping that somebody, anybody, commented on my blog. I was absolutely elated to see the message "1 comment." However, this feeling of bliss was not to last for long. Immediately after clicking on it, I was made aware of the fact that whoever posted it, then deleted it. Thanks for ruining my night. I guess I'll go cry myself to sleep now.
2 comments:
Thanks Ken. You did indeed make my my morning as I checked this before I took my AP test. As I speak, I am printing out a thousand pages of plot summaries and themes from sparknotes to freshen up on the novels we've read. Fun, huh? I wish you the best of luck. And no, I did not cry myself to sleep. I was to angry. :)
I speak! The phantom of the blog! Better watch your back. I have the power to delete comments!
Post a Comment