Thursday, May 26, 2005

The peculilarities of Jessica A. Thompson written by Michael D. Marez

1. Applies Carmax chapstick (no other brands are acceptable) to lips every half hour (I think it may be possible that she wakes up every half hour to reapply also).

2. She chain chews Extra: Polar Ice gum at all times and like her chap stick uses only this kind. She even has a cupboard where she keeps her "stash" she usually has 3 cases of 180 pieces, a pack in her car, a pack in her purse, and a pack in her room.

3. After visiting a city she comes back in love with it and decides that she will live there, well at least with San Diego and New York, and Boston, and Hawaii

4. We went tanning today, however instead of tanning she broke in red spots ( I think she might be allergic to the sun).

5. It doesn't matter if its winter, spring, fall or even summer she is always sniffing as if she has a cold or allergies, perhaps she does, but this seems to be the only symptom.

6. Between the ages of 3 and about 5 she looked exactly and I do mean exactly like Matilda just ask to see of a picture of her at that age and then watch the movie Matilda and you shall see the light (I think Jessica might have been in the movie then moved here and changed her name).

7. I've also heard from a very reliable source that when she used to try on clothes she bent her knees slightly and curved her back in a resembelnce of Steve Urkles posture.

8. Also from this source; her Indian Name is Lauging-Butt because when she laughs instead of making any sounds her butt shakes.

9. She often breaks into song or random voices such as the Irish voice that sometimes makes an appearance on the phone.

10. After hiccuping or burping (I know you wouldn't expect a burp out of those homecoming queen lips, but it has happened) she says "scuse me" in a very sweet voice only if she thinks you noticed or she just tries to blow it in one's face (which is more common).

11. If she's nervous or hot like during a speech or lacrosse game for instance instead of turning red she gets "blotchy" I Haven't actually seen this alleged "blotchiness", but she claims that it's quite noticable and she is very self-conscious about it.

12. She needs to know the exact time at all times of day and night. During a movie she will check watch at least a dozen times to make sure everything is on schedule even though we both know what times the movie starts and ends. Watch her eyes when talking to her she can't go over about three minutes without sneaking a peek at her trusty wrist watch.

13. She once went six years with out changing her hair style from a pony tail again from the same reliable source.

14. She calls her grandmother not grama, nor granny not even nana, but Maynerd. Why Maynerd? I really have no clue. Her first name is definitely not Maynerd and I almost positive her middle name is not Maynerd either, but she refers to her grandma as Maynerd so often I thought it was her real name and would have called her Maynerd myself if her grandpa wouldn't have called her her real name and I wouldn't have asked Jess why her grandpa was calling her that.

15. Her lacrosse nickname was "Bullet". Why Bullet you ask? I do not know, I will probably never know the only one who may be able to shed some light on this is Jenna. Jenna, we would all like to know, why Bullet?

16. During prom I attempted to be as chivalrous as possible, you know opening doors, closing doors, pulling out her chair etc. I wanted to make it as pleasant an evening as possible of course, however after about the third chivalrous act the thank you's deterriated to "thanks" which deterriated to Thanks you know that fake, "I can open the flippin' door myself, dork" thanks even adding in a half eye roll! I don't beleive even as a psychiatrist I will ever understand girls.

We may think these things odd or funny or even make fun of them as I occasionally do, but without these peculiarites she just wouldn't be the same Jessica "Bullet"-"Laughingbutt" Thompson we all know and love and just think how personalitiless she would be without these funny little quirks. So here ends my first and probably (after she reads this) last entry on Ms. Thopsons blog. Oh, and Mallorie thanks (eye roll, jk :) for noticing my hair, I condition it daily and go to the best hair cuttest in town. So for now, Marez out

Note: Yes, some of these words are made up, but as author I am allowed to use my creativityness and enrich the english language.

No comments: