First I must say I'm ignoring a boy,
Who's name shall go unsaid (cough-Ken!)
I will do an ode to my friend Angelica-ca,
So with that, let me begin.
My evil friend and I will take over the world,
She is, after all, my long lost father.
We both share a common love for cereal,
And oddly enough, she is also my brother.
Angelica-ca is a unique individual,
She likes to eat flour at lunch.
What kind of psycho stuffs their face in a pie tin?
Obviously one who doesn't think much.
Just kidding, my friend.
You are quite gosh darn smart.
But you do hang with Marissa,
Who has a reputation for her farts.
I am somtimes perplexed by you,
By you and your utter randomness.
Many times I die laughing at you,
Your poems are hilarious, I must confess.
I will miss your random evil in August,
When I make the long drive to BYU.
But I will always have your evil-plotting letters,
To remind me of what we are supposed to do.
Take over the world, we decided,
Take it over as brother, father, and son.
Use Marrisa as our sidekick,
Oh, gosh. Haha. Those notes were so fun!
The time has come, the Walrus said,
To talk of many things.
Of shoes, of ships, of sealing wax,
Of cabbages and kings.
And why Angelica-ca ate flour,
And why she talks to that boy (cough-Ken.)
But despite all the Quirky things about her,
I'm still really glad that we're friends.
Farewell in August, father/brother,
Please try to stay out of trouble while I'm away.
And when I come back on Christmas break,
We'll continue our evil plotting ways.
1 comment:
SWEET POEM! wow, that was way better than the one you wrote for Ken :D I really enjoyed it. It was exquisite, I laughed out loud in the library. People think I am insane (I am) but it was all worth it. Great work.
Angelica
Post a Comment