Kenneth is an odd little boy,
He doesn't understand my blog.
He tells me Reba's not a rocker,
And (Oh, do you guys remember pogs?!)
Kenneth is in my English class,
He sits on the left side of the room.
Sometimes I wonder if he is all right,
Since he sits near the one who writes, "Doom."
Kenneth is going to prom with a girl,
Who is even more evil than him, by far.
I read mormonmallorie. blogspot,
And hear her threats of TP-ing his car.
The world is full of odd and loud people,
Who listen to the crazy little man within.
My friend Kenneth is one of these strange ones,
So on the count of three: SHUT UP KEN!
2 comments:
Yes, Ken. At least you are not a skank. However, skank is as skank does....
To my father/brother:
:D Ah, I like your blog Jessi-caca. It's quite enjoyable. And I am glad you mentioned me. lol. I am quite evil, I will do my best to continue with my evilness. I am sorry Kennethen, you will just have to deal with it. :)
Angelica
Post a Comment