Sunday, May 29, 2005

An Ode to Malloria

I have a friend named Malloria,
She has a problem with diahrea.
Well, she really does not,
But I'd rather say she did than not.

So this is an ode to the one in love,
Who plays in the Orange R Band.
Who wears a pretty cool hat to school,
Of which I am a fan.

Malloria doesn't care for chocolate,
Gosh, she's such a picky eater.
At least she can talk well English,
She's a very meticulous speaker.

I'd like to say that she likes to dance,
Because I want a word to rhyme with Malloria.
And, she probably does heat up the dance floor,
Let's say that she's a ballorina.

Michael says that Mallorina smells,
like Marissa looks.
I don't give his words much weight,
For he smells like my brother cooks.

She drives a pretty sweet ride,
It's got diamonds: Bling Bling.
I really want to ride in it someday,
Michael: You're funny looking.

Well, the time has come,
This is to be the end, my friend.
Give my regards to all you know,
And: Shut up Ken.

3 comments:

Mallorie said...

Incredible! I too have now joined the ranks of those mentioned on Jessica's prized blog. Ah. No words can describe how special I am presently feeling. Thanks a bunch, fellow Orange R band member.

Jessica and Tyler said...

Hahaha. Your welcome Malloria. By the way, we need to get that band together and practice!

Ken: Here are the answers to your questions: 1) Marez, but I suppose it could be Chan as well. Let's just say it's both of them.
2) Marez meant it to be a bad thing, but I didn't question him. He said, "Just put it." So yeah. He's wierd.
And, haha, only you would have a hard time thinking of diarrhea and chocolate in the same sentence. You just aren't as strong as the rest of us Ken, oh well. Oh well. :) Next time I'll come up with another good combo to mention just for you!
Thompson. Out.

Mallorie said...

Band practice must take place. I refuse to let this fall apart. Have you heard of any other "talents" being performed at the Orange R variety show? I know that Jeff and John are FINALLY going to have the much-awaited and -desired Rap Battle. Is anyone willing to sing with me? (Hint, hint.) We could sing a classic, Jessica and Jenna, like "I Will Survive" or "It's Raining Men" or "Thriller" or "Beat It." Think about it: fame, forture, humiliation. What a great combination. (Hehe. That rhymes.)