Two "gay" guys (I'm almost postitive) dancing on the piano that Tom Hanks danced on in "Big." We were at FAO Schwartz on Fifth Avenue. My mom and I also got a turn!
I remember playing this keyboard when I was there! I thought it was so cool, but then again so was everything in FAO Schwartz when I was like 9. I didn't know that Tom Hanks also danced on it. He must have known that I had been there and wanted to follow in my footsteps.
2 comments:
I remember playing this keyboard when I was there! I thought it was so cool, but then again so was everything in FAO Schwartz when I was like 9. I didn't know that Tom Hanks also danced on it. He must have known that I had been there and wanted to follow in my footsteps.
Haha. I think you were following in his footseps, Squeeks. It's an older movie...
Post a Comment