Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Who is with me?

As I drive through the intersection of Garden Valley and Stewart Parkway, I can't help but be drawn to the Carl's Jr. sign. My eyes gaze up at it in eager yearning to act out a life long dream (or rather, month long). Yes, for those who have also been stirred by the sign, you know what it says. You have felt the same wants and desires. You have watched the same single dream run through your mind over and over and over again, always just beyond your grasp.

Friends and Associates, I am talking about Karla. Yes, Karla. According to the sign, she is the General Manager of Carl's Jr., and the readerboard invites well-wishers to meet her. I would like to be one who takes them up on the offer. I would like to accomplish this task before my graduation. There are 11 more school days left before my last day of school. Who's with me in fulfilling this fantasy? Who is with me, I ask? Who will join me? Who will prove themselves above that of the normal human being. Who will strive for excellence? Who will look towards greater horizons? Who will go and meet Karla with me? Who will. Who will. Who will. You will.

Just let me know if you're in, or else forever call yourself a vegitarian. You would be beyond chicken.

4 comments:

Jessica and Tyler said...

Thanks Ken. I knew I could count on you! You know that you are my favorite Ken, right?

Jessica and Tyler said...

PS: Try and gather the crew to do it and we'll all go!

Mallorie said...

I suppose I'll join. You have spiked my curiosity, as well, Jessica. This could be an interesting adventure! :D

Jessica and Tyler said...

Allright, sounds good Ken. I'll double check the sign to make sure her name is indeed Karla. That's what I'm pretty sure it is, but hey, I could be wrong....